All VSB forms can now be completed online:
This form includes:
- Registration renewals (from 1 December to 31 January)
- Veterinary surgeon and specialist registrations
- Restore your name to the register (previously registered in Qld)
- Cancel your registration
- Apply for a duplicate certificate
- Apply for use of premises as veterinary premises or to conduct a house call practice
- Pay for a veterinary premises inspection
- Pay a fine
- Make a complaint against a registered veterinary surgeon
- Change your details on the register
- Submit a "Notification to the Board" (about a matter that you have a concern about)
The form must be completed online (you cannot print and post). If you would like us to post you a hardcopy of any of the forms please phone or email us your postal address.
For help phone +61 (0)7 3087 8777 or email email@example.com.
You can save a partially completed form (click "save for later" at the top right of the form). Saved forms are retained for three days. If you don’t complete and submit the form, or open and re-save it within three days, you will need to start again.
You will be emailed a copy of the completed form to your contact email address when you submit the form. The email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may need to check your spam folder.
You can also download the completed form after submission. It it will include a receipt/tax invoice (if fees are payable).
If fees are payable you must pay online using Visa or MasterCard.
- Certificate of good fame and character (PDF 166KB)
- Request for a letter of good standing (PDF 123KB)
- Continuing professional development record template (PDF 166KB)
- Nomination of a candidate for election to the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland (PDF 28KB)
Further information on completing and/or returning forms can be obtained by contacting the Registrar on telephone +61 7 3087 8777 or via email email@example.com.