All VSB forms can now be completed online:
This form includes:
- Registration renewals (from 1 December to 31 January)
- Veterinary surgeon and specialist registrations
- Restore your name to the register (previously registered in Qld)
- Cancel your registration
- Apply for a duplicate certificate
- Apply for use of premises as veterinary premises or to conduct a house call practice
- Pay for a veterinary premises inspection
- Pay a fine
- Make a complaint against a registered veterinary surgeon
- Change your details on the register
- Submit a "Notification to the Board" (about a matter that you have a concern about)
The form must be completed online (you cannot print and post). If you would like us to post you a hardcopy of any of the forms please phone or email us your postal address.
For help phone +61 (0)7 3087 8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can save a partially completed form and submit it at a later date (click "save for later" at the top right of the form).
You will be emailed a copy of the completed form to your contact email address when you submit the form. The email will be from email@example.com. You may need to check your spam folder.
You can also download the completed form after submission. It it will include a receipt/tax invoice (if fees are payable).
If fees are payable you must pay online using Visa or MasterCard.
- Certificate of good fame and character (PDF 166KB)
- Request for a letter of good standing (PDF 123KB)
- Continuing professional development record template (PDF 81KB)
- Nomination of a candidate for election to the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland (PDF 28KB)
Further information on completing and/or returning forms can be obtained by contacting the Registrar on telephone +61 7 3087 8777 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.