All VSB forms can now be completed online:
This form includes:
- Certificate of currency – Request one
- Change your details – Advise
- Complaint - Make a complaint against a registered veterinary surgeon
- Contact us - General enquiries
- Duplicate Registration Certificate - Request a duplicate of your initially issued certificate
- Letter of Good Standing - Request one
- Notification - Submit notification to the Board (about a matter that you have a concern about)
- Payment - Make a payment to the Veterinary Surgeons Board
- Premises - Apply for use of premises as veterinary premises or to conduct a house call practice
- Premises - Pay for a veterinary premises inspection
- Registration - Register as a vet or specialist (including under supervision, teaching or research)
- Registration - Cancel your registration
- Renewal - Renew your registration (available from 1 Dec to 31 Jan)
- Restoration - Restore your registration
The form must be completed online (you cannot print and post). If you would like us to post you a hardcopy please email us your postal address.
For help phone +61 (0)7 3087 8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be emailed a copy of the completed form to your contact email address when you submit the form. The email will be from email@example.com. You may need to check your spam folder.
You can save a partially completed form (click "save for later" at the top right of the form). Saved forms are retained for three days. If you don’t complete and submit the form, or open and re-save it within 3 days, you will need to start again.
A copy of your submitted application will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org, you may need to check your spam folder. If payment is made, the form will include the receipting details.
You can also download the completed form after submission. It it will include a receipt/tax invoice (if fees are payable).
If fees are payable you must pay online using Visa or MasterCard.
Last updated: 22 Jun 2023