Restoration to the register
Veterinarians who have been removed from the Register of Veterinary Surgeons at their own request or due to non-payment of the annual registration renewal fee may make application for restoration of their name to the Register.
- Complete the online form (Choose "Restore your name to the register")
- Fees are payable online using Visa or MasterCard.
- You will need the following documentation:
- If you have been working as a vet since you were removed from the register, you must request a letter of good standing The LOGS should be emailed direct from that authority to the Queensland Veterinary Surgeons Board at email@example.com.
- If you have not been working as a vet since you were removed from the register, you must attach a minimum of two certificates attesting to your good fame and character from persons who have known you in a supervisory capacity for no less than twelve months. Download the template Certificate of good fame and character (PDF, 165.5KB)
If you have any queries, please telephone +61 7 3087 8777or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 28 Jul 2021